283 Rue de la Commune O , Suite 42
- Type: Residential
- Style: Single Story
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage: Single
- Size: 1,540 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 1840
Live in the heart of Montréal history : the old town and his paved streets, its iconic building and his historical harbor ! A prestigious address steps away from Jacques Cartier square, trendy restaurants and cafés, art gallery and more. Les Jardins D'Youville are a peaceful oasis in the most demanded area of Montreal.
Superb unit with the charm of European architecture, very well maintained that has a lot to offer :
- Prestigious heritage building ( build in 1840). Extremely well managed
- Charming interior courtyard
- Luminous unit with a mezzanine and two spacious bedrooms
- Private rooftop terrace with a panoramic view of downtown.
- Unique dimensions and charming features ( exposed beams, high ceilings and grey stone walls)
- Beautiful and living space with bay windows.
- 2 bathrooms with an ensuite
- Great walk-in closet in the master bedroom
- Laundry room
- Mezzanine/office renovated in 2008.
- Indoor garage and locker.
- AC units
Many upgrades has been made through the years :
Brokered and Advertised by :
Groupe Elite Canada
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.