283 Rue de la Commune O , Suite 42
- Type: Residential
- Style: Single Story
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage: Single
- Size: 1,540 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 1840
Live in the heart of Montréal history : the old town and his paved streets, its iconic building and his historical harbor ! A prestigious address steps away from Jacques Cartier square, trendy restaurants and cafés, art gallery and more. Les Jardins D'Youville are a peaceful oasis in the most demanded area of Montreal.
Superb unit with the charm of European architecture, very well maintained that has a lot to offer :
- Prestigious heritage building ( build in 1840). Extremely well managed
- Charming interior courtyard
- Luminous unit with a mezzanine and two spacious bedrooms
- Private rooftop terrace with a panoramic view of downtown.
- Unique dimensions and charming features ( exposed beams, high ceilings and grey stone walls)
- Beautiful and living space with bay windows.
- 2 bathrooms with an ensuite
- Great walk-in closet in the master bedroom
- Laundry room
- Mezzanine/office renovated in 2008.
- Indoor garage and locker.
- AC units
Many upgrades has been made through the years :
Brokered and Advertised by :
Groupe Elite Canada
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.