3997-4001 Rue Dandurand
- Beautifully renovated triplex in sought-after location!
- Type: Residential
- Style: Triplex "3 stories (floors)"
- Bedrooms: 2 "Each apt. has 2 bedrooms."
- Bathrooms: 1 "In each apt."
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Lot Size: 196 sq. m. 7.62m x 25.6m
- Year Built: 1917
- Taxes: $5,822.00 CAD (2020)
- MLS ® #: 26735078
- Basement: Yes, Crawl
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Beautifully renovated triplex (all 3 floors and large terrace). Major renovations done in 2003-2004:
- All electrical systems and plumbing redone: New electric panels and wiring.
- New heating system - electric baseboards and convection heaters.
- New drywall (gypsum wall) on all 3 floors (walls and ceilings).
- Halogen pot lighting installed in kitchen/living areas of all 3 units.
- Between floor and outer wall insulation.
- New kitchens, bathrooms and flooring.
- New doors and casement windows throughout.
- New fiberglass balconies, steel staircases and railings at rear; New wood balconies, staircases and steel railings at front.
- New exterior galvanised steel storage on each floor.
On a beautiful, quiet street, close to:
** PieIX metro station(green line; 5 min away).
** The future Bus Rapid Transit system (BRT) on PieIX, due to launch in 2021.
** Montreal's most beautiful parks: the Botanical Gardens, Maisonneuve Park, etc.
** The Olympic Stadium and numerous sports facilities.
** Cool restaurants, cafés and shops on Promenade Masson and Promenade Ontario.
** Daycares, Primary & Secondary schools, Cegeps.
** And all amenities.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.